British Journal of Photography is offering winners of Portrait of Britain the opportunity to take part in the largest exhibition of contemporary portrait photography ever held. Your work could be exhibited on JCDecaux screens across the country as part of a nationwide public exhibition, making your photograph visible to an audience of millions.
We are also offering winning and shortlisted photographers the chance to have their work featured in a globally-distributed book, published by Hoxton Mini Press. Entrants may also appear on the pages of BJP’s October Issue and be promoted on our social media platforms as well as receiving extensive press exposure.
- Exhibition nationwide to millions of people
- Featured in a book published by Hoxton Mini Press
- Opportunity to be featured in the October 2018 issue of BJP’s magazine
- Opportunity to be featured on BJP-Online
- Extensive press coverage
- Opportunity to appear on BJP’s Instagram
- Exposure to BJP’s International audience of 3.8 million
- Your work judged by leading by industry experts
|100 winners||200 shortlistees||Editors' Picks||People's Choice||Every participant|
|Exhibited nationwide to millions of people|
|Featured in a book, distributed worldwide|
|The opportunity to be featured in the October 2018 issue of British Journal of Photography|
|The opportunity to be featured on BJP- Online|
|Extensive press exposure|
|The opportunity to appear on BJP's Instagram|
|Exposure to BJP's international audience of 3.8 million|
|Your work judged by leading industry experts|
Entries to the award are now closed!